INFORMS Bahrain International Group
- Chair: To Be Elected (2022-2024)
- Vice Chair: Mohamed Baqer (2021-2023)
- Secretary: Sawsan Hilal (2021-2023)
- Board member 1: To Be Elected (2022-2024)
- Board member 2: To Be Elected (2022-2024)
- Board member 3: Mazen Ali (2021-2023)
- Board member 4: Riadh Ksantini (2021-2023)
- Prof. Ali Wagdy Mohamed received his B.Sc., M.Sc. and PhD. degrees from Cairo University, in 2000, 2004 and 2010, respectively. Ali Wagdy is Professor and chair, Operations Research department, Faculty of Graduate Studies for Statistical Research), Cairo University, Egypt. He was an Associate Professor of Statistics at Wireless Intelligent Networks Center (WINC), Faculty of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Nile University (2019-2021). Currently, I am a Professor with Mathematics and Actuarial Science Department, School of Sciences and Engineering, The American University in Cairo, Cairo, Egypt. Recently, He has appointed as a member of Education and Scientific Research Policy Council, Academy of Scientific Research (2021-2024). Recently, he has recognized among the top 2% scientists according to Stanford University report 2019 and 2020, Respectively. He serves as reviewer of more than 100 international accredited top-tier journals and has been awarded the Publons Peer Review Awards 2018, for placing in the top 1% of reviewers worldwide in assorted field. He is an associate editor with Swarm and Evolutionary Computation Journal, Elsevier. He is the Chair of the Egyptian Chapter of AFROS (African Federation of Operations Research Societies). He is editor in more than 10 journals of information sciences, applied mathematics, Engineering, system science and Operations Research. He has presented and participated in more than 5 international conferences. He participated as a member of the reviewer committee for 35 different conferences sponsored by Springer and IEEE. He has obtained Rank 3 in CEC’17 competitions on single objective bound constrained real-parameter numerical optimization in Proc of IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, IEEE-CEC 2017, San Sebastián, Spain. Besides, Obtained Rank 3 and Rank 2 in CEC’18 competitions on single objective bound constrained real-parameter numerical optimization and Competition on Large scale global optimization, in Proc of IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, IEEE-CEC 2017, Sao Paolo, Brazil. He has obtained Rank 2 in CEC’20 competitions on single objective bound constrained real-parameter numerical optimization in Proc of IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, IEEE-CEC 2020, UK. He has obtained Rank 1 in CEC’21 competitions on single objective bound constrained real-parameter numerical optimization in Proc of IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, IEEE-CEC 2020, Poland. He published more than 120 papers in reputed and high impact journals like Information Sciences, Swarm and Evolutionary Computation, Computers & Industrial Engineering, Intelligent Manufacturing, Soft Computing and International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics. He is interested in mathematical and statistical modeling, stochastic and deterministic optimization, swarm intelligence and evolutionary computation. Additionally, he is also interested in real world problems such as industrial, transportation, manufacturing, education and capital investment problems. 2 PhD and 1 master have been completed under his supervision.
- Prof. Hatem Masri is professor of business analytics and dean of the college of business administration at the university of Bahrain, Kingdom of Bahrain. He received a PhD in management science in 2004 and Master in operations research in 1999 from the university of Tunis, Tunisia. His research interests include business analytics, supply chain management, financial engineering, and Islamic finance. He published more than 30 articles and 6 books among them a textbook on Islamic business administration. Hatem is past president of the African Federation of Operational Research Societies, founder of the INFORMS Bahrain International Group, general secretary of the Tunisian Decision Aid Society, member of INFORMS and IEEE and volunteer/mentor with the AACSB. He initiated the research center in Business Analytics and Responsible Management in Bahrain and the research center in Sustainable Islamic Business and Finance jointly with AAIOFI.
- Prof. Mufutau Akanmu Popoola is a Professor and Doctoral Student Advisor from Global Humanistic University, Curacao, South America. He was recently appointed as Research Fellow in INTI international university, Malaysia having working full time lecturer at department of Business Administration, Federal polytechnic, Ayede Oyo state, Nigeria. He obtained PhD in Business Administration from Kwara State University Malete Nigeria. His research interests including Business Analytics, Supply Chain Management etc . He has published More than thirty articles in international reputable journals including universities base journals. Also, he is Editorials and Reviewers board members in more than thirty international reputable journals.”
- Dr. Mohammad H Allaymoun holds a PhD from the University Politehnica of Bucharest, in the specialty of computer and information technology, currently work at the Gulf University, in the Faculty of Administrative & Financial Sciences, studying most of the subjects related to information technology, head of the e-learning unit.
- Dr. Adnan Ahmad holds a BS (Hons), MS, and Ph.D in Computer Science from GCU, Pakistan, LUMS, Pakistan, and Massey University, New Zealand, respectively. He has around thirteen years of teaching and research experience at various educational and research institutes. More than 40 peer-reviewed articles in renowned conferences and journals are on his credit including Trustcom, Computers & Security, ACM transactions, and IEEE Communication Magazine. He is a reviewer of various IEEE, Elsevier, IET, and springer journals and has been a part of TPC in several prestigious conferences. He has supervised 8 PhD, 12 MS thesis students, and several startup projects. He has also co-authored a book on socio-technical design. He served as the founding in-charge of Center of Advance Research in Distributed Systems and Security (CARDS) research group at COMSATS University Islamabad, Pakistan. His research interests include Distributed Systems, Cyber security, Software Engineering, and Internet of things (IoT). Currently, he is performing his duties as Associate Professor at COMSATS University Islamabad, Lahore Campus, Pakistan.
- Prof. Thirunavukkarasu Kannapiran is a distinguished academician and researcher with over 24 years of experience (teaching – 18 years and Software Industry – 6 years). He has completed bachelor degree in Computer Science from University of Madras, three master degrees in Computer Science and Engineering from Bharathiar University, Periyar University and Anna University. He has also completed PhD in Computer Science and Engineering and PostDoc. He holds two executive educations on Advanced Business Analytics from IIT Hyderabad and Data Analytics with Python from IIT Guwahati. He has filed 7 patents in IPR, Govt. Of India. He has presented/published 31 research papers at both National and International level, which includes in Scopus, SCI/ESCI, IEEE Xplore and Springer. He has various appraisals and achievements to his credit that includes Best faculty award, Research award and IBM Coordinator to float specialized programs. He is guest Editor of two books in CRC Press, Wiley Publication and indexed in Scopus. He has few certifications to his credit from Oracle, IBM, and VMware in the courses of Business Intelligence, DB2, Data Mining and Predictive modelling and Cloud Computing. He is an active member of various professional societies, which includes IEEE, IAENG, LMCSI, and LMISTE. His research interests includes Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, Software Engineering, Cloud Computing.